Resources for Healing
This is an audio CD that guides listeners to develop skills for healing, such as deep breathing, guided visualization, containment, progressive muscle relaxation and grounding.
Listen to or download for free the guided exercises featured on the Resources for Healing CD:
- How to Breathe Deeply (MP3)
- Light Stream Visualization (MP3)
- Creating a Container (MP3)
- Safe Place Visualization (MP3)
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation (MP3)
- Grounding: Sea Kelp (MP3)
- Connecting with your Inner Healer (MP3)
- Rhythms of Nature (MP3)
There is some additional reading material for some of the guided exercises. Click on the links below to access this information.
- Deep Breathing (PDF)
- Guided Visualization (PDF)
- Containment (PDF)
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PDF)
- Grounding (PDF)
The Victoria Sexual Assault Centre would like to thank Randy Gelling, and the Women’s Radio Collective at CFUV, 101.9 FM, for the recording and editing of this CD. We offer our particular appreciation to Susanne Porter-Bopp, a Women’s Radio Collective Coordinator, for all of her support.
Use of the lovely cover photography was kindly donated by Kim Ferris.