“Office volunteers are an integral part of our administrative team and support the day to day functions of the Victoria Sexual Assault Centre.
- Assisting administrative staff with various administrative tasks.
- Take on special projects
- Help out with our resource development team
- Help out with mail-outs
- Database entry
- 4-hour shift during office hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) once a week for 6 months.
- On the job training
- Orientation to staff and facility provided
- over 19 years
- criminal record check
- comfortable working on a computer including word and excel
- Application: We ask that all potential office volunteers fill out an application form. All information given in the application remains confidential. To receive an application contact the Coordinator of Volunteers at [email protected]a.
- Interview: After completion and review of the application, all potential volunteers will be scheduled an interview with the Coordinator of Volunteers. This gives us a chance to learn more about you as well as an opportunity for you to find out more about the position.
- Acceptance: After an interview and reference check, all volunteers will be informed by the Coordinator of Volunteers if they have been accepted as an office volunteer!
Thank you for volunteering with us! We look forward to hearing form you!