Monthly Donors Sustain Our Work
Would you like your gift to make a larger impact? Join our monthly donor club!
Why become a monthly donor?
Our monthly donors are truly important to us. They enable us to budget effectively so that survivors of sexualized violence have the benefit of consistent programs and services.
Your recurring monthly donation helps:
- Provide counselling and crisis line support to survivors
- Recent survivors by ensuring our 24/7 Sexual Assault Response Team and clinic are available
- Reach more youth through Project Respect’s school and community based sexualized violence prevention education program
These are just some ways your donations help keep quality services for survivors of sexualized violence accessible, at no cost, to those who need them.
How does it work?
It’s easy! If you sign up to be a monthly donor, you have the option to donate monthly by automatic credit card (VISA or Mastercard) payments, automatic direct withdrawal from your back account or you can write post-dated cheques.
You only need to sign up once with us and your donation will repeat every month. We will send out your tax receipt at the end of the year.
How do I sign up?
You have 3 options to sign up:
- Sign-up online through Canada Helps (scroll down and select the ‘Donate Monthly’ tab)
- Call us at 250-383-5545 and we can set you up over the phone
- Print our monthly donation form (PDF) and mail it to the Victoria Sexual Assault Centre.
If you have any questions about becoming a monthly donor, please call us at 250-383-5545 or email email@example.com.
“I have much gratitude for the people who work at the centre, for I could not have done this work without them. I want to give special thanks to the counsellors. Thank you for helping me to find myself.” – VSAC Client