Thank You to Our Generous Supporters
Well over half of our agency budget is made up of fundraised dollars from individuals, foundations, businesses and community groups. We are so grateful for the diversity of our supporters who make our work with survivors of sexualized violence and prevention education possible.
Foundations, Corporate and Community Support
Our funders are:
- Best Western Plus Inner Harbour
- Budget Blinds
- Canadian Women’s Foundation
- Canadian Tire (Douglas St. Location)
- City of Victoria – 2018 Strategic Plan Grant
- City of Victoria – Permissive Tax Exemption
- Coast Capital Savings
- CAMACC Systems Inc.
- Dodd’s Furniture
- D. Forbes Contracting Ltd.
- Horner Foundation
- Hunter Family Foundation
- Pine Lighting
- Provincial Employees Community Services Fund
- Saxon Media Inc.
- Shewan Foundation
- SpeedPro Signs
- Telus Community Fund
- Thrifty Foods Smile Card Program
- United Way of Greater Victoria
- Vancouver Foundation
- Vancity – GVSCU Legacy Fund
- Victoria Foundation
- Woodsmere Holdings
- Zonta Club
Our individual donors are the heart of our organization. All sizes of cheques from big to small from our loyal and generous supporters remind us that it takes a community to sustain the work that we do. Join our growing list of supporters.
We are funded by the following government contacts and programs:
- Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General – Stopping the Violence Contract
- Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General – Victim Services Contact
- Government of Canada – Canada Summer Jobs Program
- Government of Canada – Department of Justice Canada
- Province of British Columbia – Community Gaming Grant
- Province of British Columbia – Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General Civil Forfeiture Grant