We hold a number events each year with the goals of building community, having fun, and raising awareness and funds for our programs and services. Join us for one of our upcoming events, or organize your own!
26th Triathlon of Compassion
Sunday, June 23th, 2019
- Swim, bike and run for an important cause and support the Victoria Sexual Assault Center!
- Join us for the 26th Annual Triathlon of Compassion at the Esquimalt Recreation Centre.
- Sprint distances are: 500m pool swim – 20k bike – 5k run. Distances for children and youth as well.
- Registration for the Triathlon of Compassion open now – register today! (Registration closes Friday, June 22nd at midnight)
- Whether you are a first timer or not, this friendly triathlon is for you.
Become a Triathlon of Compassion Fundraiser!
- Create your own personalized fundraising webpage to raise pledges for the Victoria Sexual Assault Centre
- Online pledge raising sites coming soon! Email us if you want to start fundraising now!
- If you would prefer to collect pledges the classic way, here is a paper pledge you can use: Tri of Compassion pledge sheet
- Great prizes for fundraising:
- Raise $200 and receive a one of a kind Triathlon of Compassion keepsake
- Raise $300 and you’ll be entered into a draw for a new bicycle, courtesy of Trek Bicycle Store Victoria.
- Raise $500 and you’ll be entered into a draw for a fabulous get-away!
- Raise $700 and you’ll be entered into a draw for a WestJet flight voucher for 2!
Click on the links below to create your own fundraising page as an indiviudual or create a fundraising team:
Sponsor a Triathlon of Compassion Participant!
Click the button below and once you are on that page scroll down to click on “Find a Person or Team to Sponsor”
Interested in volunteering? Find out more about what kinds of opportunities are available.
From Our Blog